After completing a Theatre Arts degree at The University of Kent, Jennifer spent just over a decade producing TV commercials. In 2017 she was accepted on to The London Screenwriters’ Talent Campus where she was mentored by script editor and development consultant Karol Griffiths.
Jennifer and Karol continued to work with each other after the campus ended and developed a three-part TV series, Exposure, inspired by the #metoo movement. Jennifer is also working on an adapted screenplay with Notorious Pictures and has various other projects in development.
Her ambition is to write TV Drama that sparks water cooler conversations.
- Long-listed Thousand Films New Script Award 2019
- Alumni of London Screenwriters’ Talent Campus 2017
- Awarded a Final Draft bursary 2017
TV (in development)
– Exposure – Creator & Writer
– The Agency – Creator & Writer
– Henrietta – Creator & Writer
FILM (in development)
– Damaged Goods – Writer
– The Terror – Writer
– Intruder – Writer